How To Convert PDF Online?
Easy-to-use PDF software
Why doesn’t a converted PDF file carry Gujarati fonts?
WhatsApp does not allow to convert or export WhatsApp messages as PDF. T only allow you to export your chats as .txt file. I discovered this when my lawyer asked me to save my text and WhatsApp conversations somewhere so that we can print them later. I found many articles that recommend you to export WhatsApp messages to a text file first and then convert the text file to PDF. But t don’t mention about how bad the formatting will look after converting it to PDF. Anyway, I found this another article about exporting WhatsApp messages to PDF document. It is about using a desktop tool that can transfer WhatsApp conversations to PDF & several other formats. It is available for Android and iOS. I tried the tool for exporting my iPhone WhatsApp chat history, and it did a pretty decent job. Formatting is good and the chats are neatly organised. I just took a screenshot. Take a look. Note. In the above image, I intentionally blurred my friend’s phone number. This is what you need to if you are using an iPhone (instructions for Android users are different. Please refer to link I shared above). Make sure you have iTunes on your windows pc or Mac. Launch the tool and connect your iPhone to your computer with the usb cable. Wait till the tool recognized your iPhone and display your conversations. Click on the “WhatsApp” icon. Select the conversation that you want to export. Select the output format as “PDF” and click the “Copy” button. This is all what it takes! If you don’t care about the format, then you may also consider to export your chats to PDF. It is free & quick! You may refer to this tutorial to know about how to export WhatsApp chat history. Hope you guys will find the answer useful.
PDF documents can be cumbersome to edit, especially when you need to change the text or sign a form. However, working with PDFs is made beyond-easy and highly productive with the right tool.
How to Convert PDF with minimal effort on your side:
- Add the document you want to edit — choose any convenient way to do so.
- Type, replace, or delete text anywhere in your PDF.
- Improve your text’s clarity by annotating it: add sticky notes, comments, or text blogs; black out or highlight the text.
- Add fillable fields (name, date, signature, formulas, etc.) to collect information or signatures from the receiving parties quickly.
- Assign each field to a specific recipient and set the filling order as you Convert PDF.
- Prevent third parties from claiming credit for your document by adding a watermark.
- Password-protect your PDF with sensitive information.
- Notarize documents online or submit your reports.
- Save the completed document in any format you need.
The solution offers a vast space for experiments. Give it a try now and see for yourself. Convert PDF with ease and take advantage of the whole suite of editing features.
Convert PDF: All You Need to Know
I hope it was useful. Let me know by commenting on this post the help you guys can offer to use this app or any other chat app you may be using. I don’t receive any spam for my personal blog; please use the unsubscribe link at the bottom of this post to prevent it.