Online PDF Converter
No downloads required
How to Use PDF Converter Online?
Convert Your Files To PDF Online
Today there are many different document formats that can be suitable for one or another situation. However, one of the frequently used one is Portable Document Format as it has lots of benefits. Its key points are easy saving, viewing and sharing. You can simply open it on any gadget without downloading additional software. If you have to protect information in your docs, PDF is exactly what you need. No one can extract text from your sheets as they are almost unalterable. What is more, it is password protected and you have an ability to limit access to it by making some settings. However, in some cases you may require some other features. Here online converters may come in handy. Find out when they can be helpful as well as a short guide how to use them.
Why to Convert PDF?
There are many reasons to convert PDFs. We have prepared for you the list of top formats to which you can change your files as well as their pros and cons.
- Word - such documents are useful when you want to edit information. Only a few editors have an option to correct mistakes in PDF without previous converting it to Word.
- JPG and PNG - these are the most popular image formats. Their quality is better than that of PDF and it is much easier to work with them. However, be aware they will take much space on your device.
- PPT - is useful to create a presentation. You cannot include slides in any files without changing them to PPT.
- Excel - this one is required for those who need to make calculations using figures. After conversion, you will get a table speradsheet.
Tips to Use Online PDF Converting Service
The process of transforming your PDFs will be much easier if you try online streamlined converters. You don`t have to download and install them. Just open an appropriate solution and accomplish several steps listed below:
- upload a file you want to change to a drag and drop box;
- choose a needed format;
- click the “Start now” button to get your pages processed;
- download a newly created unit to your device or save it to a cloud storage.
When there is a necessity to fill out, sign or in any other case manage our document, we're likely to refer to the solution that could provide us with the most fitted set of features. Luckily, the market offers a wide selection of proposals, so we're free to try any pdf converter online at any taste.
Right here is an example of tips on how to create a contract using the electronic service:
- In almost any scenario, you've to enter the website that contains the pdf converter online first.
- Once we're there, export the file you want to work on by uploading it from the gadget, account in the cloud storage or drag and drop it.
- When the uploading is completed, you'll be able to operate in the PDF editor.
- Incorporate your personal information into the form and doublecheck its precision.
- Add fillable fields for your recipients. Each type of field is meant for different content.
- Redact text, include checkmarks and annotations. The entire set of functions depends upon the pdf converter online you decide on.
- Click Sign in order to put your signature. It is possible to type it, draw, upload from your device or capture with the web camera.
- To distribute the form when it is prepared, click the Done button.
- Share the completed document via email, build a signing link, fax it as well as send by way of USPS.
Electronic solutions provide different options to turn piles of paperwork into a breeze. Select the pdf converter online most handy one for you and automate your workflow. These types of online platforms are designed to save your time and energy and make your document management significantly simpler.
- Redact & review PDFs online
- Convert files to and from PDFs
- Fast & Secure
- No Downloads. No Installations. Try Now!
Video instructions - PDF Converter Online
Instructions and Help about PDF Converter Online
So sometimes it can be useful to turn something you've got on your iPhone or iPad into a PDF such as a web page or email so that you can look at it offline or maybe you want to send it someone or just keep it for later well thankfully there's a really useful way of actually just creating PDFs very simply so at the bottom of the screen here on this webpage there's my share button I'm just going to tap on that and when I do if I scroll along down the bottom here I go to print if I tap on that you'll see that I've now got a preview down the bottom here of these pages but nowhere does it say anywhere about creating a PDF what you have to do is you have to zoom in on one of these pages and you can do that just by simply using your fingers to just pinch to make it bigger so these two fingers here and let me just take that back down again let me just show you that again so I'm here I just take fingers and I make it bigger like that and when you do down at the bottom you now get your share button and if you tap on that you can mail it if I tap on mail it will actually attach it as a PDF I also happen to have and it's a great free app is the acrobats Adobe Acrobat and if I tap on that it will actually turn it into a PDF and store it in my Acrobat Reader app which I can then look at these offline and there it is is to put it on there for me so that's a really neat way of creating a PDF the same applies if you've got an email except you don't have the share button here but what you do have is like you'll reply forward button if you tap on it you can see there's the option to print and here again what I need to do is just make it bigger by zooming in and then I get my share button down the bottom here again and again I can save it to Dropbox you can see that Dropbox installed my iCloud and again over here I can put it onto my Adobe Acrobat Reader and therefore save it all as a PDF.
What Our Customers Say
Submit important papers on the go with the number one online document management solution. Use our web-based app to edit your PDFs without effort. We provide our customers with an array of up-to-date tools accessible from any Internet-connected device. Upload your PDF document to the editor. Browse for a file on your device or add it from an online location. Insert text, images, fillable fields, add or remove pages, sign your PDFs electronically, all without leaving your desk.