How To Convert PDF Online?
Easy-to-use PDF software
What are the best PDF to Word converters for the MAC?
There are two basic formats for PDF files.
Text based and image based.
Text based still preserves the letters, image based is like a photographic image — the text data is lost.
Text based lets you copy the text, image based does not.
Some not so good ways.
Print the PDF file and then scan it in and choose MS Word output format, OR Open a new word doc (for text based only).
Open the PDF file Highlight the topmost letter in the document.
Page down to the bottom and press
PDF documents can be cumbersome to edit, especially when you need to change the text or sign a form. However, working with PDFs is made beyond-easy and highly productive with the right tool.
How to Convert PDF with minimal effort on your side:
- Add the document you want to edit — choose any convenient way to do so.
- Type, replace, or delete text anywhere in your PDF.
- Improve your text’s clarity by annotating it: add sticky notes, comments, or text blogs; black out or highlight the text.
- Add fillable fields (name, date, signature, formulas, etc.) to collect information or signatures from the receiving parties quickly.
- Assign each field to a specific recipient and set the filling order as you Convert PDF.
- Prevent third parties from claiming credit for your document by adding a watermark.
- Password-protect your PDF with sensitive information.
- Notarize documents online or submit your reports.
- Save the completed document in any format you need.
The solution offers a vast space for experiments. Give it a try now and see for yourself. Convert PDF with ease and take advantage of the whole suite of editing features.
Convert PDF: All You Need to Know
There are two ways to remove PDF data entirely: Remove all the characters. (But remember to get rid of all the spaces.) Or only the text. The easiest way is: Remove the images, images only! Remove the images for image based PDFs: Go to file → open as → type → PDF and go. Delete the entire PDF's contents. If you need a blank PDF to use for conversion, then just delete the entire PDF file and save it. Remove the images for text based PDFs: File → Print → PDF and then select all. Then click Save, but not print. Delete the entire PDF, and save each one separately. Then the entire PDF file should look a bit like this: As you can see, the fonts have gone, the margins are also gone and the PDF has lost the page numbers… Printing is not much better. It is like trying to restore a lost.