How To Convert PDF Online?
Easy-to-use PDF software
How do I convert a PDF to a Word document for Mac?
There is a simply and quick method to convert a PDF to a Word document, and it works for both PC and Mac. All you need to have is a Google account. Google provides you for free with Google Drive. Just add your PDF file to the Drive, save from there to Google Docs and then download as a MS Word document to your computer. Here is a short video that shows how it's done.
PDF documents can be cumbersome to edit, especially when you need to change the text or sign a form. However, working with PDFs is made beyond-easy and highly productive with the right tool.
How to Convert PDF with minimal effort on your side:
- Add the document you want to edit — choose any convenient way to do so.
- Type, replace, or delete text anywhere in your PDF.
- Improve your text’s clarity by annotating it: add sticky notes, comments, or text blogs; black out or highlight the text.
- Add fillable fields (name, date, signature, formulas, etc.) to collect information or signatures from the receiving parties quickly.
- Assign each field to a specific recipient and set the filling order as you Convert PDF.
- Prevent third parties from claiming credit for your document by adding a watermark.
- Password-protect your PDF with sensitive information.
- Notarize documents online or submit your reports.
- Save the completed document in any format you need.
The solution offers a vast space for experiments. Give it a try now and see for yourself. Convert PDF with ease and take advantage of the whole suite of editing features.
Convert PDF: All You Need to Know
Please do share this on Facebook and Twitter.