How To Convert PDF Online?
Easy-to-use PDF software
Why would people convert PDF to TIFF?
Tagged Image File Format, abbreviated TIFF or TIF, is a computer file format for storing raster graphics images, popular among graphic artists, the publishing industry, and photographers. So, the artists and photographers prefer to convert their PDF files into TIFF format. Another thing is that TIFF allows you to store multiple images into a single TIFF file. So, it preferably becomes a better choice for anyone to convert a multi-page PDF file to a multi-page TIFF. If you also want to do so, you can convert PDF to TIFF via following steps. Visit the official website of HiPDF and select “PDF To TIFF” tool from “All Tools” page. Next you need to select and upload the PDF file that need to be converted to TIFF format. Once the file is uploaded, simply click on “Convert” button. The HiPDF will then process the file and convert it into TIFF format that you can download using the available options.
PDF documents can be cumbersome to edit, especially when you need to change the text or sign a form. However, working with PDFs is made beyond-easy and highly productive with the right tool.
How to Convert PDF with minimal effort on your side:
- Add the document you want to edit — choose any convenient way to do so.
- Type, replace, or delete text anywhere in your PDF.
- Improve your text’s clarity by annotating it: add sticky notes, comments, or text blogs; black out or highlight the text.
- Add fillable fields (name, date, signature, formulas, etc.) to collect information or signatures from the receiving parties quickly.
- Assign each field to a specific recipient and set the filling order as you Convert PDF.
- Prevent third parties from claiming credit for your document by adding a watermark.
- Password-protect your PDF with sensitive information.
- Notarize documents online or submit your reports.
- Save the completed document in any format you need.
The solution offers a vast space for experiments. Give it a try now and see for yourself. Convert PDF with ease and take advantage of the whole suite of editing features.
Convert PDF: All You Need to Know
What TIFF files are converted and how it works? The TIFF format used by Hi PDF is a very popular file format in PDF file format. As its name implies, it is a file which supports tiling and is therefore used for the printing. TIFF files are not really suited for images that contain details, but it is used for the conversion of PDF files. So, the conversion process takes place in step 4. Basically, it takes PDF files and makes it look as a new TIFF image. But it works only by first converting the document into PDF format and then the TIFF files. The process can be a bit complicated for some users, but for the ones who can get through it, it becomes simple. If the PDF file can be converted into one-page TIFF file or into multiple page TIFF files, only then the new TIFF files can be printed..