How To Convert PDF Online?
Easy-to-use PDF software
Why do we need to convert PDF files into an MS Excel format?
Well that is quite an easy thing to do. All you need is a good and easy to use excel to PDF converter tool. Most of the PDF editors these days offer this functionality of converting a different file format to PDF. In my opinion, you should go for SwifDoo PDF. It is fast and light PDF software that enables you to quickly convert MS office files to PDF format and vice-versa. So, let us learn how to convert MS excel to PDF using SwifDoo PDF in the following steps. Launch SwifDoo and select “PDF to Word” tool from the homepage. Once the SwifDoo Converter window is open, you need to select “Office to PDF” conversion tool. In the next step, select and upload the excel file to be converted using “+Add Files” button or file drag & drop technique. Once the excel file is uploaded, simply set an output storage location and hit the “Start” button. In the blink of your eyes, the excel file will be processed and converted to PDF format.
PDF documents can be cumbersome to edit, especially when you need to change the text or sign a form. However, working with PDFs is made beyond-easy and highly productive with the right tool.
How to Convert PDF with minimal effort on your side:
- Add the document you want to edit — choose any convenient way to do so.
- Type, replace, or delete text anywhere in your PDF.
- Improve your text’s clarity by annotating it: add sticky notes, comments, or text blogs; black out or highlight the text.
- Add fillable fields (name, date, signature, formulas, etc.) to collect information or signatures from the receiving parties quickly.
- Assign each field to a specific recipient and set the filling order as you Convert PDF.
- Prevent third parties from claiming credit for your document by adding a watermark.
- Password-protect your PDF with sensitive information.
- Notarize documents online or submit your reports.
- Save the completed document in any format you need.
The solution offers a vast space for experiments. Give it a try now and see for yourself. Convert PDF with ease and take advantage of the whole suite of editing features.
Convert PDF: All You Need to Know
So as an alternative you can view and review the Excel in PDF format in Microsoft Office. If you are using Excel 2003 and above, you can use the PDF reader. You can get the free PDF reader here. You can also get a great deal from this website to download and use the PDF reader for yourself. To view Excel files in the PDF format, you must read this tutorial. You can download this free PDF Reader, Excel PDF Reader from here.