How To Convert PDF Online?
Easy-to-use PDF software
What software/tools converts PDF to HTML5 with well-formed tables/divs?
In most cases transitions and animations would be messed up if back end conversion engine doesn't use MS office. Though MS doesn't recommend COM thing, yet there isn't any issue using it for conversions. Since using MS office would mean having windows machine along with office, cost shoots up. Best is to go for an open source based solution like Xembedo which can work on a Linux machine with free software. Though Xembedo provides high quality HTML conversions, yet PowerPoint elements like animations and media are not supported yet.
PDF documents can be cumbersome to edit, especially when you need to change the text or sign a form. However, working with PDFs is made beyond-easy and highly productive with the right tool.
How to Convert PDF with minimal effort on your side:
- Add the document you want to edit — choose any convenient way to do so.
- Type, replace, or delete text anywhere in your PDF.
- Improve your text’s clarity by annotating it: add sticky notes, comments, or text blogs; black out or highlight the text.
- Add fillable fields (name, date, signature, formulas, etc.) to collect information or signatures from the receiving parties quickly.
- Assign each field to a specific recipient and set the filling order as you Convert PDF.
- Prevent third parties from claiming credit for your document by adding a watermark.
- Password-protect your PDF with sensitive information.
- Notarize documents online or submit your reports.
- Save the completed document in any format you need.
The solution offers a vast space for experiments. Give it a try now and see for yourself. Convert PDF with ease and take advantage of the whole suite of editing features.