How To Convert PDF Online?
Easy-to-use PDF software
How do I convert WhatsApp messages into a PDF file?
You can save WhatsApp messages to Word file and then convert to PDF file as the following steps. 1. Connect the iPhone which you want to export WhatsApp messages to your computer. 2. Back up all iPhone data by iTunes software as shown below. You can download iTunes on Apple’s website, also you can search “iTunes” on Google or Bing and then download it. 3. Install and run Cok Free iTunes Backup Extractor, double click the back-up data on the main window. 4. Export group.net.whatsapp.WhatsApp.shared folder as shown below. You can find this folder after you enter into var/mobile/Applications folder. 5. Then export “net.whatsapp.WhatsApp” in the same folder(var/mobile/Applications) as shown below. 6. Install and run Cok WhatsApp Recovery, set it as shown below. 7. Now we can view all text messages, photos and play all voice messages and videos. You can select the messages which you want to export and then press Ctrl+C to copy it. Notice. It won’t pop up menu after you right click the selected text, so you can’t copy it by right clicking and then click copy menu. 8. Then you can paste it to any text document or Microsoft word document. 9. Click “File”, “Save As” menu to save WhatsApp messages as PDF file.
PDF documents can be cumbersome to edit, especially when you need to change the text or sign a form. However, working with PDFs is made beyond-easy and highly productive with the right tool.
How to Convert PDF with minimal effort on your side:
- Add the document you want to edit — choose any convenient way to do so.
- Type, replace, or delete text anywhere in your PDF.
- Improve your text’s clarity by annotating it: add sticky notes, comments, or text blogs; black out or highlight the text.
- Add fillable fields (name, date, signature, formulas, etc.) to collect information or signatures from the receiving parties quickly.
- Assign each field to a specific recipient and set the filling order as you Convert PDF.
- Prevent third parties from claiming credit for your document by adding a watermark.
- Password-protect your PDF with sensitive information.
- Notarize documents online or submit your reports.
- Save the completed document in any format you need.
The solution offers a vast space for experiments. Give it a try now and see for yourself. Convert PDF with ease and take advantage of the whole suite of editing features.
Convert PDF: All You Need to Know
It will save in a file with extension .pdf. 10. You can add WhatsApp text message into Word doc if required. 11. Select PDF file, Click —Save” to save WhatsApp messages as PDF in the location you prefer. It will save in a file named as .pdf. 12. You can now view and edit all WhatsApp messages, photos and voice notes saved in .pdf files. 13. You can open WhatsApp messages in any application as described in next step. This will guide you through process of exporting WhatsApp messages to.