How To Convert PDF Online?
Easy-to-use PDF software
How do I convert pdf to word which are more than 50mb?
You’d better use a desktop PDF to Word converter then, since online ones basically have a limited file size. For Windows users, Readiris 16 is recommended, it can convert any PDFs to Word, including paper files, scanned PDF and native PDF to editable Word, or other formats. It provides highly accurate conversion results. For Mac users, PDF Converter OCR is a good choice, it allows users to convert any PDFs and images to searchable PDF, editable Word, and other 14 formats. Also, it supports to create PDF from Word, or other documents with one click.
PDF documents can be cumbersome to edit, especially when you need to change the text or sign a form. However, working with PDFs is made beyond-easy and highly productive with the right tool.
How to Convert PDF with minimal effort on your side:
- Add the document you want to edit — choose any convenient way to do so.
- Type, replace, or delete text anywhere in your PDF.
- Improve your text’s clarity by annotating it: add sticky notes, comments, or text blogs; black out or highlight the text.
- Add fillable fields (name, date, signature, formulas, etc.) to collect information or signatures from the receiving parties quickly.
- Assign each field to a specific recipient and set the filling order as you Convert PDF.
- Prevent third parties from claiming credit for your document by adding a watermark.
- Password-protect your PDF with sensitive information.
- Notarize documents online or submit your reports.
- Save the completed document in any format you need.
The solution offers a vast space for experiments. Give it a try now and see for yourself. Convert PDF with ease and take advantage of the whole suite of editing features.